Sunday 12 July 2009

Upstate Estate

Sunday 12 July 2009
Negligent blogger alert! Sorry for my slackerness, I'll try and pick up the pace. I'm currently at my aunt's house in the Albany area, or as my cousin and I are calling it, "our house upstate," so we can fit in with the ritzy New Yorkers who have summer cottages. Here is the perfect antidote to smoke and sirens and noise and crushes of people:





Me, yesterday afternoon before the thunderstorms rolled in. Sweet iced tea, book, flowers, creek view...ahh.








So far today I have raspberry picked, won a badminton game (yay!), canoed, finished a trashy (but fun) mystery, and composed a few emails. More plans include eating a lot of grilled vegetables and raspberry shortcake for dinner. It's good to have plans, right?

1 comments:

Marth said...

Love the toenails! Looks like a peaceful scene, along the Hannacroix. Love you.

Mom

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.