Saturday 4 July 2009

Salutations!

Saturday 4 July 2009
Hello all,
As many/most of you know, I am in Brooklyn for the foreseeable future, mooching off my magnanimous cousin (ya like that, Melis??), and starting The Great Job Hunt 2009. I have been here for 6 days and will soon give a better account of my time so far.

I think blogging is kind of fun, but although I had one in England, I didn't have one at school, since I thought accounts like "today I went to class. Today I wrote a paper. Tonight I went to the Red Dove" would be boring. That being said, today I went to the grocery store and the library, I am currently drinking hot chocolate at a cafe, and on my way home I will stop at the deli for some cheese. So, I'm not promising excitement, but I'll do my best!
Miss you all & talk to you soon!
xoxo

2 comments:

x said...

1st to comment!

Sweet Melissa said...

"Lofty and King Like"..."Garza, don't shoot them."

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.