Monday 29 March 2010

Monday by the Numbers

Monday 29 March 2010
Number of hours, in the past 48, that it's been raining: 48
Number of hours, in the past 48, that I've been wearing my pajamas: 45
Number of times, in the past 48 hours, that I've left the apartment: 3 (to the mailbox; next door to buy chips; to the library)
Number of rooms rearranged this morning: 2
Number of movies watched, in the past 48 hours: 3
Number of knitting projects I've attempted, in the past 48 hours: 4
Number of recipes looked up online: several hundred
Number of times I've checked my email for my final grad school decision: several hundred
Number of times I've said, in the past 48 hours, "I want a dog": 78
Number of people I saw who were wearing the same outfit as me (black trench, jeans, and a black umbrella): 12
Number of cars parked on the sidewalk in my neighborhood: 4
Number of corner stores between the apartment and the library: 8
Number of episodes of the Gilmore Girls I've watched: 2 1/2
Number of times I said, "I wish I knew Captain Wentworth and/or I wish he was real": 6
Number of student loan payments submitted: 2
Number of mysteries read: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.