Thursday 13 August 2009

On the Road

Thursday 13 August 2009
I am going to the Saratoga Springs area to stay with a WSC friend for a few days, and then back down to Albany/Ravena/Coeymans Hollow where I get to see most of my family. It's my grandmother's 91st birthday. I am very, very excited about these plans. There was a raver outside my apartment circa 2 am, and I'd like to be somewhere where I can hear chirping crickets, warbling birds, etc., for a few days.

Also, this is some cool Brooklyn news: Brooklyn gets their own currency. Brooklyn as the new Ithaca? I dig it.

Be back Tuesday. Not bringing my computer. Have a marvelous weekend!

1 comments:

Marth said...

Explain, please, how does the currency idea work? Since we may want to bring this to Chautauqua County.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.